A blog about fashion, makeup , food and life

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 21, 2014

A LITTLE BIT FOREVER NEW

| | 0 comments




So unsuprisingly a lot of my wardrobe contains Forever New clothing due to the fact I work there! Recently I have been very impressed with some of the trends they have been bringing out as they are certainly getting a little more edgy and I am loving it!
This Leather Skirt is such a basic easy to wear style and I get so much wear out of it because the leather is such good quality. Even though it is a little more expensive, it was so worth spending that extra money because I wear it 80% of the time now!
Recently they brought in this cute pink knit which is just so simple and east to wear aswell. Easily my new favourite outfit matched with their new wedges which are a little "Windsor Smith-ish" I think its the cleated sole! The basic white and silver go with everything.
To mix it up a little and make it slightly less girly I wear it with a dark lipstick like Cyber by MAC Cosmetics and my vintage Forever New necklace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance